The most reliable way to export your catalog to Adobe Commerce
The Akeneo Connector for Adobe Commerce joins Akeneo's ecosystem to help merchants manage and export their catalog data to their webstores. This Akeneo Connector version leverages the latest API technology to provide seamless integration between Akeneo PIM and Adobe Commerce/Magento. This module is compatible with Adobe Commerce and Magento, but to ease the reading we will only mention Adobe Commerce.
With Akeneo PIM Cartridge for B2C Commerce, feed high-quality and emotionally resonant product information from your PIM to your eCommerce platform, enabling you to improve your customers' shopping experiences, increase conversions, and reduce returns. Set up predefined jobs in B2C Commerce Business Manager to retrieve product information, including attributes, variants, categories, associations, and assets, from Akeneo PIM and map it to existing B2C Commerce taxonomy using a set of custom preferences. Customize the connector to create a personalized experience.
How it works
Once the architecture of your catalog is complete in Akeneo, and your collections are ready for export, you can spread your product content to Adobe Commerce in just a few steps from the Dashboard of Adobe Commerce. The connector fetches data from Akeneo API and insert it directly in Adobe Commerce database. As a result, imports are very fast and don't cause outages of your webstores.
See how it works in details with an end-to-end demonstration of our Akeneo Connector here:
The following Akeneo features can be exported to your Adobe Commerce webstores thanks to this connector:
- Categories | Families | Attributes | Options | Family Variants | Products | Product Models
- Assets (Enterprise Edition exclusive)
- Reference Entities(*) (Enterprise Edition exclusive)
The Enterprise Edition version of this Akeneo Connector also comes with a handful of benefits:
- Corrective maintenance from your usual Akeneo Support contacts
- Evolutions along the year to enhance the performances, the scope and support the latest features of Akeneo PIM Enterprise Edition and Adobe Commerce
- Access to the connector roadmap for full visibility
(*) As Adobe Commerce does not have an equivalent concept to PIM "Reference Entity", since Akeneo Connector for Adobe Commerce version 100.2.1, we add a new feature to map PIM Reference Entities at product level in the ecommerce: please be sure to read our documentation to understand the Connector configuration possibilities and how this works in Adobe Commerce.
Contact and Support
Get in touch with the Akeneo team to know more about the perks and the support model of Akeneo Connector for Adobe Commerce (Enterprise Edition).
- Tel. (France): +33 (0)2 55 59 00 00
- Tel. (Germany): +49 211 2339 6655
- Tel. (North America): +1 (833) PIM-4ALL
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org