Akeneo Amazon CloudFront Module: With the help of this extension, you can integrate Amazon CloudFront CDN (Content Delivery Network) with the Akeneo PIM platform. After successful integration, the CloudFront CDN servers will be used for caching and serving media, images, PDF, and video files, etc. from product data.
Amazon CloudFront speeds up distribution of your static and dynamic web content, such as .html, .css, .php, image, and media files. When users request your content, CloudFront delivers it through a worldwide network of edge locations that provide low latency and high performance.
Please Note - Akeneo Amazon CloudFront Extension is compatible with Akeneo Community Edition, Enterprise Edition, and Cloud (PaaS/Flexibility) Edition.
- Use Amazon CloudFront for the images and files in Akeneo instead of File Storage
- You can connect Akeneo with Amazon CloudFront using the CloudFront domain name.
- This module is compatible with latest Akeneo version 4.0.x
- Fast, highly secure and programmable Content Delivery Network(CDN)
- Automatically save the image and files at Amazon CloudFront after installing the module.
- After using Amazon CloudFront in Akeneo, you can fetch the data from the nearest hub.
Documentation - https://webkul.com/blog/akeneo-amazon-cloudfront-connector/
Live Demo - https://akeneo-cloudfront.webkul.com/demo.html
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/