Akeneo Amazon S3 Integration: Connect your Akeneo platform with AWS Cloud Storage S3 for storing your catalog data. You can provide your Amazon S3 credentials in Akeneo Settings panel and do the integration easily. All the Akeneo product files and images will now be saved on AWS bucket.
Please Note - Akeneo Amazon S3 Integration module is compatible with Community Edition, Enterprise Edition, and Cloud (PaaS/Flexibility) Edition of Akeneo.
- Integrate Akeneo catalog storage to use Amazon s3 instead of File storage.
- Provide S3 credentials in Settings on Akeneo.
- There is no storage problem by using this.
- Store the file and Images and integrate it with Akeneo.
- Generate the URL of the product images and files.
- The prefix can be according to you for catalog storage.
- Added Aws visibility icon and message according to the Aws visibility.
- Change visibility option on media view. It works only when the PutObjectAcl is given to Bucket.
- Visibility will change private or public.
- You can set the default visibility of new products to either public or private.
Documentation - https://webkul.com/blog/akeneo-amazon-s3-integration/
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/