Akeneo Auto Category Assignment Rules
Assignment Rules for Akeneo Auto Categories- It allows you to create rules, and categories are automatically given to products based on the conditions of those rules.
You only need to use the play button to start the job after you've created the rules. Following the job's completion, the specified categories will be assigned to the products in accordance with the condition set up.
- Automatically assign various categories to the products.
- For category assignments, you can include multiple conditions.
- For auto-assignment, the product can be set to match all conditions or any condition.
- When setting rules for category assignment, you can choose between local and channel.
- For rule creation, you can use actions like empty, not empty, equal to, contains, and so forth.
Documentation - https://webkul.com/blog/auto-category-assignment-rule-akeneo/
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
Version - 2.0.0
- Compatible with Akeneo 6.x
- Module support tab added.
- Improved the Manual Installation
- Added Uninstallation Command
- Added the composer Installation
Version - 1.0.0 - "Here We Go"
- Users can assign multiple categories to the products according to the conditions.