Akeneo Content Translator is used to translate the localized attribute from one locale to multiple other locales. The store owner needs to map the attribute and locale and then select the products and perform bulk action to translate the product attributes. The store owner can choose the locale and scope that will be translated to other selected locales.
Please Note – The module is compatible with Community Edition, Enterprise Edition, and Cloud (PaaS/Flexibility) Edition of Akeneo.
- This module works with Akeneo 2.0.x, 2.1.x, 2.2.x, 2.3.x, 3.0.x, 3.1.x, 3.2.x, 4.0.x, 5.0.x, 6.0.x and 7.0.x
- Need to create Google API key - https://console.cloud.google.com/
- To map the Akeneo locale with the Google locale code. Find the link for the locale code here – https://developers.google.com/admin-sdk/directory/v1/languages
Benefits of Akeneo Content Translator?
Most of the eCommerce companies are using several languages in your shop, to sell in more countries. If you wish to engage with your customers abroad, all your content(description, show description, labels, etc.) should be translated into these languages like English, German, Spanish, etc.
Akeneo Content Translator allows you to manage product content in multiple languages. Admin can translate localized attributes from one locale to multiple other locales. The store owner selects the products and performs bulk action to translate the product attributes.
Why do we need this module?
Using this module admin can translate the product data in multi-languages. Managing multi-language content, you can map Akeneo locale with the Google locale code. The store owner can choose the locale and scope that will be translated to other selected locales. The Module will directly translate the content of your products using Google Translation API.
- Translate localized attributes from one locale to multiple other locales.
- Change Translation of Product and Product Module localizable text and text area type attributes.
- Select products from the product grid to make the translation of products.
- Compatible with Microsoft and Google Translation.
- Option to choose an active translator added.
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/