Akeneo Group Attribute Family Advanced API
Akeneo Group Attribute Family Advanced API: Some default endpoints given by the rest API are currently unavailable in Akeneo. With this in mind, we developed this module to assist you in extending the Akeneo rest API to incorporate data.
The API provides a number of options for extending and customizing the available services. Extensions to the resource service: Create your own endpoints that may be accessed using the GET, POST, PATCH, and DELETE methods.
- Create Group Types using the API using this module.
- This module allows you to fetch all group types API.
- This module allows you to fetch, update, and as well as delete specific group types API.
- However, you can use this module to get, update, and remove specified groups’ API.
- You can use this module to get a list of the group API.
- Similarly, using this module you can delete specific attributes as well as attribute options API.
- However, you can delete a certain attribute group API with the help of this module.
- However, you can delete specific families and family variants API with this module.
Documentation - https://webkul.com/blog/akeneo-api-extends/
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
Version 1.0.0 - "Initial State"
Group Type Api
- create group Type.
- fetch all groupType.
- fetch specific groupType.
- update specific groupType.
- remove specific groupType.
- get list of group.
- get specific group.
- get specific group product.
- update specific group.
- delete specific group.
- create group
- delete specific an attribute
- delete specific an attribute option.
- delete specific an attribute group.
- delete specific an family.
- delete specific an family variant.