Akeneo Icecat Module
Akeneo Icecat Module: The Icecat module gives the capability to enrich Akeneo PIM product data with the rich Icecat catalog. It can be used with both an open Icecat free catalog or a full Icecat paid catalog.
- EAN attribute and product code will be used to match Icecat products via their web API.
- In this Akeneo PIM attributes must also be mapped to Icecat features.
- Akeneo products will enrich via running a product enrich job.
- In this, you can map Icecat common attributes like Ean, Product code, Vendor (Brand), Name, Description, Short description, Summary description, Short summary description, and Pictures with Akeneo attribute through UI.
- Icecat Akeneo Module is compatible with the latest Akeneo version 4.0.x
- In this, you can also do other Icecat feature mapping to map other Icecat feature attribute with the Akeneo attribute.
- You can also map the Icecat locale with the Akeneo locale.
Documentation - https://webkul.com/blog/akeneo-icecat-connector/
Live Demo - https://akeneo-demo.webkul.com/Akeneo-Icecat/demo.html
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
Version - 3.0.0
- Compatible with Akeneo version 6.
- Added support tab.
- Added Composer Installation.
- Improved the Manual Installation.
- Added Uninstallation Command.
- Compatible with Akeneo 5
- Icecat attribute type mapping is provided to change the attribute type during import
Version - 1.0.2 (19-01-2021)
- Fix product title and name doesn't enrich
- Fix product doesn't enrich if the brand attribute is not localizable or scopable
Version - 1.0.1 (30-04-2020)
- Compatible with Akeneo 4
Version - 1.0.0 - "Here We Go" (03-02-2020)
- Compatible with Akeneo 3