Akeneo Image Importer: As you can now import photos from both a local directory and an FTP, importing images is now simple.
When importing images from a local directory, you must give the image's path since the names of the images for products & product models will be used to determine which images to assign to which items.
The path and FTP details for the FTP must be specified. For the purpose of assigning the images, the picture name will also be used in this case.
- From the FTP, import the product images.
- Import Product Images from the Local Directory.
- For products, images assignment will be based on their SKU/image name.
- This module support image type jpeg, jpg, and png.
- The product model uses the product model code for image naming and assignment.
- Product variants use the variant SKU for image naming and assignment.
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/