Akeneo Notification Manager
Akeneo Notification Manager: It allows the admin to get the notification of the Product, Family, Attribute, Group, Category, Channel at the time of saving and delete operation.
When saving and deleting operations, the admin can assign users and groups to get the notification through email. The user sets up roles and permissions for other users to control notifications.
- Users get notifications at the action time through Emails.
- Creation of notifications based upon action.
- The roles of users if having access can create notifications and delete notifications
- If the admin and user have access then they can create the name of the notification.
Documentation - https://webkul.com/blog/akeneo-notification-manager/
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
Version -1.0.0 - "Here We Go"
- UI provided to select the user and actions.
- UI provided to create multiple notifications