Akeneo PIM Connector for BigCommerce by StrikeTru
Akeneo PIM Connector for BigCommerce is Muti-Storefront (MSF) certified connector that enables a robust Akeneo to BigCommerce API integration. You can seamlessly onboard product data from the Akeneo PIM platform to your Single-Storefront or Multi-Storefront BigCommerce stores.
This connector allows you to sync your rich product data and assets from PIM that is customized for specific channels to your selected BigCommerce channel with just a few clicks.
Akeneo PIM Connector for BigCommerce is cost-effective, scalable, and easy to use. The connector enables the store owners to sync ALL product data i.e. products, product variations, categories, options, custom attributes, images, and videos from PIM to BigCommerce accurately & with ease.
Try it now! Free to download and import up to 100 products from Akeneo PIM into BigCommerce.
- Available as a single-click app in BigCommerce App Marketplace, simplifying installation and usage
- Self-installs OAuth credentials and configures settings required by BigCommerce
- Compatible with Akeneo On-prem and Cloud editions (CE and EE v1.7 & higher)
- Product imports into BigCommerce are initiated & managed within the app
- Leverages Akeneo PIM and BigCommerce APIs for data sync
- One-click to import product data to a target BigCommerce channels
- Configure what products to import from PIM (by Akeneo channel, completeness, update date, target BigCommerce channel etc.)
- Map PIM attribute names to BigCommerce attribute names
- Sync product categories, and valid lists of values from PIM
- Import products, variant options, and modifier options
- Sync images and image URLs, and product visibility
- Sync custom attributes
- Detects import errors (e.g. no name/category). Send email reports.
We can deliver the above features and other customizations for your project on an accelerated timeline. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on BigCommerce features and benefits, click here.
Find us here on the BigCommerce app marketplace to install and try the connector now!
To purchase the Akeneo PIM Connector for BigCommerce, or to learn more about the connector features and benefits, contact StrikeTru. We'll be happy to arrange a free demo/consultation session at your convenience.
Phone: +1 832 303 3257
- Released 6/24/2020
- Single-click app available for download in the BigCommerce apps marketplace
- Compatible with all versions of Akeneo Community, Enterprise, and Cloud editions (v1.7 & higher)
- Free to download and import up to 100 products from PIM into BigCommerce
1. Find Connector in BigCommerce App Marketplace
2. Install Connector
Step 1 (Credentials):
- Log into your Akeneo instance and set up the Akeneo API connector.
- Provide the Akeneo API connection details in the Credentials tab.
- Click on the button "Save Config".
- Click on the button "Test Akeneo Connector". Make sure this is a success and then move to the next step.
Step 2 (Setting/ Meta-data sync):
- Provide the Akeneo product filters -Channel, Completeness, Enabled, Products updated since last x days etc.
- Select the BigCommerce channel.
- Click on the button "Save Config".
- Sync Categories by clicking "Sync categories."
- Verify that the Akeneo categories are Synced to BigCommerce by logging into the BigCommerce backend.
Step 3 (Attribute Mapping/Data Sync):
- Map Akeneo attributes with BigCommerce.
- Specify attributes to be used as Images in the section "Extra mappings".
- Click "Save Config".
- Sync the products by clicking the button "Sync Product".
- Make sure products are Synced to BigCommerce.
- Make sure product models are Synced to BigCommerce.
Configure Connector - PIM Credentials
Configure Connector - What To Import
Configure Connector - PIM To BigCommerce Attribute Mapping