Akeneo-Tradebyte-Connector by EIKONA Media
DISTRIBUTE YOUR PRODUCTS TO ALL CHANNELS
MORE CHANNELS, LESS EFFORT
This SaaS solution is integrated and configured in just a few hours. The dependencies of the adjacent systems are kept to a minimum by using the interfaces.
Simple price model
Regardless of the number of users and products, we have a transparent subscription price model that offers our customers cost security for years.
High time saving
The connector saves you a lot of effort by an automated data exchange from Akeneo to Tradebyte. Imports/exports are configured once and then run without any personnel.
Increase staff satisfaction by eliminating annoying manual processes and thus freeing up time for more important tasks. Automate your e-commerce workflow.
- A highly configurable mapping of the product and article data from Akeneo to Tradebyte allows a fast data transfer. This is configured once and runs fully automated afterwards.
- A modern user interface enables intuitive and fast operation. Information texts provide the user with assistance during operation.
- Create export schedules for delta and full exports and control your product data exports to TB.one automatically.
- The connector supports all available languages and the many channels from TB.one. These are configured once and can be easily edited if required.
- When exporting article and product data from Akeneo, the connector automatically converts all attributes into the required tradebyte format (special characters).
- The connector considers the maintained product variants and product models in the Akeneo PIM and exports them automatically to the TB.One middleware.
- The maintained product images of the products in the Akeneo PIM are converted correctly during the transfer to Tradebyte and appear in the TB.One system at the right place.
- Via an easily configurable control attribute in the connector, you can define which products are to be exported from Akeneo to TB.one.
- Through the connector's logs during the export, you can see where problems occurred and then adjust them in Akeneo.
- Optionally, the connector can also be connected to the Digital Asset Management TESSA and export assets (product images) to TB.one.
You can find more information on our website.
- Website: https://www.eikona-media.de/en/akeneo2tradebyte/
- EIKONA as manufacturer of the CONNECTOR: https://www.eikona-media.de
Contact and Support
Simply contact us to learn more about the integration possibilities and benefits of the CONNECTOR. We can also arrange a free web session to show you the System live.