ContentWise Catalog Builder App
Automatically enrich the products in your catalog with ContentWise AI and forget about everything else. ContentWise Catalog Builder is the AI software that automatically generates attributes and natural text for in any language for your products!
With this connector you can easily connect your Akeneo PIM with ContentWise Catalog Builder and keep in sync both platforms!
How to do it?
You just have to add an attribute named Showroom Enrichment to all the products you want to be transferred and enriched by your ContentWise Catalog Builder AI.
Once the products are approved on ContentWise Catalog Builder, the App will collect them and update their product attributes directly in Akeneo PIM.
No more time wasted manually inserting data across your systems!
Easy product transferThe ContentWise Catalog Builder Connector allows you to re-use your Akeneo data model structure to build your catalogue from a completely empty ContentWise deployment in minutes.
Attribute MappingLet the App copy all existing Akeneo attributes in ContentWise Catalog Builder automatically. It is also possible to skip irrelevant Akeneo attributes. You will find all the relevant attributes directly in your ContentWise Catalog Builder installation. You may want to customize the mapping between the Akeneo attributes and those you already manage in ContentWise Catalog Builder.
Avoid manual syncing between systemsWith this App, you no longer need to add attributes in both systems. You can just add them on Akeneo, and let the systems re-sync during products import/export.
Completely SaaSThe App is a full SaaS service that connects these platforms using only API. No provisioning required, no custom code!
If you don't already have ContentWise Catalog Builder, get in touch with the ContentWise team to know more about the possibilities, and the business model or setting up a demo.
All you have to do in your Akeneo is:
- Go to your Akeneo installation, click Connect > App Store > Select ContentWise Catalog Builder App > Connect
- You will be asked to give the connector the permission to read and write your product and product models
- Give permission at the Own level for the Category Trees, the Locales and the Attribute groups you want to transfer and/or be generated to/from ContentWise Catalog Builder.
- After that, you will be asked to log to your ContentWise Catalog Builder.
- If you have an Import Configuration section, you will be able to customize the mapping between the two systems attribute codes, setting the import/export scheduling, add new statuses. If you don't have an Import Configuration section activated in your ContentWise Catalog Builder, contact your ContentWise support team who will setup your mappings. If no mapping is provided, Akeneo's attributes will still be imported and exported, but treated as different attributes than those already existing in ContentWise Catalog Builder.
- In Settings > Attributes, create a multiselect attribute named Showroom Enrichment, add it to all the products you want to transfer and set it to 1