Translate & localize your Akeneo content with Crowdin
Crowdin is a cloud-based localization software with 2M+ user accounts. With Crowdin, teams and companies can create multilingual products and communications with customers. Grow your business by reaching people who speak different languages. People from over 160 countries use Crowdin to translate & localize their software, mobile and desktop apps, games, websites, help articles, marketing communications, and other content.
Crowdin x Akeneo Connector allows you to synchronize content directly from Akeneo to Crowdin in a few clicks. With Crowdin integration for Akeneo, you can automate the delivery of translation files from Akeneo to Crowdin and translations from Crowdin to Akeneo on schedule. Automate your work without manually exporting and importing files. Translate products, product models, families, family variants, attributes, attribute groups, association types, categories, reference entities, and assets.
Translations in Crowdin can be done by your in-house team, machine translation engines, and external vendors from Crowdin Marketplace.
Crowdin x Akeneo Connector features
- Manual content synchronization
- Auto-sync of source content and translations.
- Visual editor with a file preview for translators.
- Quick sync and translation of even minor content updates, like a new sentence or a changed word.
- Initial version
Setting up the Crowdin x Akeneo Connector
If you're a professional or have a small team start with crowdin.com.
Choose Crowdin Enterprise for more flexibility and security for multiple teams and businesses.
- After setting up an account in Crowdin, install the Akeneo Connector from Crowdin Marketplace.
- Once installed, open the Akeneo Connector in the Integrations tab in your localization project.
- Login with Akeneo credentials.
- Fill out the required product fields in Akeneo for the source language you specified in the app settings in Crowdin.
- Sync files to Crowdin for translation.
- Sync translations back to Akeneo.
- You can configure the sync schedule to automatically move Akeneo content back and forth once every 1/3/6/12/24 hours.