Selling on multiple channels can be complex but Lengow is here to support you
Expand your market coverage and discover new opportunities while staying in control with Lengow's advanced features. Our multichannel platform enables you to easily publish your product data on more than 1600 marketing channels and tools. Among them: Amazon, Google Shopping, Facebook, Criteo, Ebay, Rakuten, Bing, Idealo, Cdiscount,… and centralize your orders coming from marketplaces.
Whether you've just started your ecommerce journey as an online merchant or if you are an established brand: Lengow gives you access to one centralized platform to diffuse a quality product catalogue and sell your products on multiple marketplaces.
It's time to try it!
Easily import data from Akeneo to create a complete main feed before publication on marketplaces and marketing channels.
Our connector for Akeneo allows you to retrieve all the active products from one of your Akeneo scopes in Lengow.
Out of your scope you can either :
- create a main source
- or enrich an existing source thanks to our attributes selection feature (up to 200 attributes top!)
You will be able to retrieve data on your products like id, title, description, price, stock etc.
Our other main features:
- Use Lengow to target and exclude the right products for the right channels and tools (marketplaces, price comparison engines, product ads, retargeting, affiliation) and automate the process of product diffusion.
- Adapt your catalogue to publish your products on the channel of your choice: define title, price, description, available stock...
- Lengow takes care of the centralisation of orders received from marketplaces and synchronises inventory data.
- Monitor and control your ecommerce activity using detailed, yet easy to understand graphs and statistics. Track clicks, sales, CTR, ROI and tweak your campaigns with automatic rules according to your cost of sales / profitability targets.
- Integrate Lengow easily to your analytics and tag management system and receive the data directly in your analytics tool.