Market Boost | powered by iMerit
MarketBoost is the perfect answer to drive product interested and boost sales through buyer persona-targeted product listings.
In the fiercely competitive digital marketplace, a distinctive, precise, and compelling listing tailored to your ideal customer is indispensable. Our comprehensive service streamlines the process of crafting bespoke product listings by combining our proficient ecommerce copywriting team with a seamless connector. This ensures that your product information remains current and accurate, while specifically targeting the right buyer persona.
Example of buyer persona parameters:
- Age range: 25-34
- Gender: Female
- Geographic location: Urban areas
- Occupation: Professional
- Interests: Health, wellness, and eco-friendly products
- Preferred shopping channels: Mobile apps and social media
- Additional details:
With nearly a decade of experience, iMerit excels at addressing our clients' data needs by offering customized, scalable solutions. Whether you're a budding retailer or an established enterprise, our expert team understands the dynamics of today's market and is committed to supporting you at every stage.
- 0.1 | Development release | 03/20/2023
- 1.0 | Production release | 03/24/2023
1) Click “ALLOW AND NEXT” to begin granting iMerit PIM store permissions
2) Select the checkbox agreement and click “ALLOW AND NEXT”
3) Depending on your workflow and how you would like to work with iMerit you can choose how we are able to work with your PIM store, at the very least we will need Edit permissions when we begin working with your PIM store. Click ‘Next” when you’ve granted Edit or Own permissions
4) Confirm your selections and click “CONFIRM”
5) If it is your first time using the app, you will have to create a new catalog to share with the iMerit app. Name your new catalog and then click the ‘Create’ button
6) You will be redirected to Akeneo’s connected apps/manage apps/catalogs page.
7) You must enable the catalog
8) You may also choose to select the contents you wish to share with the iMerit app by using the “ADD SELECTION CRITERIA” button and then selecting your desired filtering, in this example we chose Category/In Children/Ecommerce, which produced 2020 products
9) When you are finished filtering, the ‘Enable catalog’ button is “Yes” click the green “Save” button in the upper right corner
10) After saving, the green save button will be grayed out, now click the blue “GO TO APP” button to the left of the Save button to be redirected back to the iMerit app.
11) At this point if you click the drop down for Choose Existing Catalog you will see the catalog you just created and enabled.
12) Select your catalog and click the Submit button, at which point you will be redirected to a form to fill out in order to contact an iMerit representative that will review your request and requirements and be able to provide you with a quote.