PrestaShop Akeneo Module: Prestashop Akeneo Module allows you to export and manage catalog data from Akeneo to Prestashop. After installing the module in Akeneo you'll be able to export all of your products mentioning various attributes such as- name, price, description, weight, quantity, etc. Prestashop-Akeneo integration is very helpful for those merchants who are managing a huge number of products on multiple channels, locales, languages.
Please Note - PrestaShop Akeneo Module is compatible with Community Edition, Enterprise Edition, and Cloud (PaaS/Flexibility) Edition of Akeneo.
- Create product categories from Akeneo to PrestaShop
- Export product features to PrestaShop
- Product and attribute export on multi-store.
- Export attributes with attribute options to PrestaShop
- Set default currency, locale, and product identifier in module configuration.
- Supports mapping of multiple locales for language translations.
- Map Akeneo attributes with PrestaShop product fields.
- Set any fixed attribute value for all the exported products.
- Add additional PrestaShop product field code for mapping.
- Works with the standard product, a product with combinations, the pack of products, virtual product
- Upload multiple images of a product Filter products for export based on -category, family, completeness, time conditions.
- Export any specific product(s) using its SKU value in the identifier.
- Select locale and currency for product export job.
- Specific export jobs are created for categories, features, attributes, attribute options, products.
Live Demo - http://akeneo-prestashop.webkul.com/demo.html
Documentation - https://webkul.com/blog/prestashop-akeneo-connector/
Check out the following video tutorials below:
- How to get API keys? – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doxLR_-YZ2k
- How to do module configuration? – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6Ad71yC8zY
Import From Prestashop To Akeneo
Using this module, you can import all the information from Prestashop to Akeneo. You can import attribute, attribute option, category, family, family variants, product and product model.
Manage Mapped Data
For avoiding duplication of attributes, categories, and features creation in PrestaShop, you can do the mapping of existing data with Akeneo.
- Map existing PrestaShop data with Akeneo
- Create new mapping for category
- Create mapping entry for the feature
- Create mapping entry for the attribute
Filter Export Data
Using various built-in filters you can decide which products will be exported to the PrestaShop webstore. You don't have export all the catalog data to your eCommerce store, you can send products according to category, status, family, completeness, or time condition.
- Export specific products using SKU
- Export products according to the category selected
- Select the default channel, locale, and currency
Export/Import Multiple Images
Send multiple images of a product from Akeneo to PrestaShop. The exported images appear as thumbnails. The first one will be your default/cover image for the product. That cover image will also appear automatically on the product page of your shop.
- Send multiple images of a product
- Supports variant product images
- Works with .jpg
Send SEO (Search Engine Optimization) listing information to PrestaShop. The following fields will enable you to directly optimize your catalog's visibility on search engines.
- Meta title
- Meta description
- SEF URL
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here - Webkul Support Ticket