Productsup Data Syndication
Productsup frees brands, retailers, service providers, and marketplaces from commerce anarchy. The Productsup product-to-consumer (P2C) platform processes over two trillion products a month, empowering long-term business success as the only global, strategic, scalable platform managing all product-to-consumer information value chains across any platform, any channel, any technology. Founded in 2010 and headquartered in Berlin, Productsup has grown to over 270 employees spread out across offices worldwide and works with over 900 brands, including IKEA, Sephora, Beiersdorf, Redbubble, and ALDI. Learn more at www.productsup.com.
The world’s first P2C platform
Mapping, understanding, and ultimately controlling the value chain is essential to digital commerce success. The Productsup P2C platform redefines product, brand, and service experiences delivering control over commerce chaos, streamlining workflows from weeks to minutes.
Drive online visibility and conversions via search, shopping, and social channels with ease. Schedule automation and experiment for stronger results. Use tracking, monitoring, and notifications to stay in control of the brand experience.
Marketplace experience and social commerce
Sell directly on marketplaces and social channels. Perform price comparisons and sync all product data, descriptions, orders, and shipment updates.
Product content syndication
Auto-create electronic product catalogs for networks of retailers, distributors, and data portals.
Seller and vendor onboarding
Deliver continuous onboarding, enabling marketplaces, retailers, and affiliates to aggregate and integrate thousands of supplier catalogs. Allow vendors to list, resell, or advertise products in perfect sync with their in-house systems.
- No coding required with a user-friendly, business-focused, and powerful UI
- Import and aggregate data from many sources in any data format
- One-time automated mapping to save time and reduce time-to-market
- Visual previews of your data to keep you in control
- Syndicate to more than 1,500 channels, including an extensive list of marketplaces
- Modify and Optimize your data for each distribution platform for maximum performance
- Error monitoring with alerts and notifications via email or Slack
How to connect Akeneo to Productsup
What you need:
- an Akeneo account and an API export connection
- a Productsup account
Follow these steps to import data from Akeneo into Productsup:
- Go into a Productsup site
- Go to 'Data Sources'
- Click on 'Add Data Source'
- Select 'Akeneo Cloud API Import'
- Enter your Akeneo API credentials
- Save the Data Source settings
- Press 'Import' (top right)
That's it! You have imported your Akeneo product data into Productsup.
Check out this page to learn more about importing your data from Akeneo to Productsup: