Tradebyte App by EIKONA Media
DISTRIBUTE YOUR PRODUCTS TO ALL CHANNELS
MORE CHANNELS, LESS EFFORT
This SaaS solution is integrated and configured in just a few hours. The dependencies of the adjacent systems are kept to a minimum by using the interfaces.
Simple price model
Regardless of the number of users and products, we have a transparent subscription price model that offers our customers cost security for years.
High time saving
The app saves you a lot of effort by an automated data exchange from Akeneo to Tradebyte. Imports/exports are configured once and then run without any personnel.
Increase staff satisfaction by eliminating annoying manual processes and thus freeing up time for more important tasks. Automate your e-commerce workflow.
- A highly configurable mapping of the product and article data from Akeneo to Tradebyte allows a fast data transfer. This is configured once and runs fully automated afterwards.
- A modern user interface enables intuitive and fast operation. Information texts provide the user with assistance during operation.
- Create export schedules for delta and full exports and control your product data exports to TB.one automatically.
- The app supports all available languages and the many channels from TB.one. These are configured once and can be easily edited if required.
- When exporting article and product data from Akeneo, the app automatically converts all attributes into the required tradebyte format (special characters).
- The app considers the maintained product variants and product models in the Akeneo PIM and exports them automatically to the TB.One middleware.
- The maintained product images of the products in the Akeneo PIM are converted correctly during the transfer to Tradebyte and appear in the TB.One system at the right place.
- Via an easily configurable control attribute in the app, you can define which products are to be exported from Akeneo to TB.one.
- Through the app's logs during the export, you can see where problems occurred and then adjust them in Akeneo.
- Optionally, the app can also be connected to the Digital Asset Management TESSA and export assets (product images) to TB.one.
You can find more information on our website.
- Website: https://www.eikona-media.de/en/akeneo2tradebyte/
- EIKONA as manufacturer of the app: https://www.eikona-media.de
Contact and Support
Simply contact us to learn more about the integration possibilities and benefits of the app. We can also arrange a free web session to show you the System live.
- Tel.: +49 (0)9381 71778-0
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact: Get in contact
Akeneo PIM data/properties
Attribute type that can be mapped by the Syndication solution
Identifier More infoAvailable
UUID and SKUs optional More infoUndefined
Price More infoAvailable
Text More infoAvailable
Text area More infoAvailable
Number More infoAvailable
Yes-No More infoAvailable
Date More infoAvailable
Measurement More infoAvailable
Simple select More infoAvailable
Multi select More infoAvailable
Image More infoAvailable
File More infoAvailable
Table More infoNot available
Asset collection More infoAvailable
Reference entity single link More infoNot available
Reference entity multiple links More infoNot available
Localizable/Scopable product information
Simple product (with no variation) More infoAvailable
Product model (Product with variations)
Attribute type as variation axis
Assets structure: attribute type
Asset structure: attribute properties
Reference entity properties More infoNot available
Reference entity structure: attribute type
Reference entity record structure: attribute properties
Reference entity level
Published product More infoAvailable
Capability to manage PIM data differential (to import only updated data)Available
Retrying synchronization after failureAvailable
Scalability and performance
Capability to manage large PIM data volume/complexity or known limitsAvailable
Capability to manage PIM data synchronization time in the optimized way (Time-to-market oriented)Available