WordPress ACF Akeneo Extension
WordPress ACF Akeneo Extension:
The WordPress ACF Akeneo extension facilitates the user to add custom fields on the WordPress end and map them on Akeneo PIM. Which will help in creating CMS content over WordPress and exporting it on Akeneo.
Users can create multiple custom field attribute types based on default types on WordPress and WooCommerce end.
Note: The WordPress ACF Akeneo extension is an Addon for WordPress CMS Akeneo connector. To use the extension you must have installed the WordPress CMS Akeneo connector.
- The module is compatible with WordPress CMS Akeneo Connector with version 4.1.0
- Module compatible with WooCommerce Akeneo Connector with version 4.1.0
- Mapped Advanced Custom Fields and exported product attribute value.
- This attribute type does not support the Image and File type
- Map Already created Advanced Custom Fields in Akeneo.
- Export Product attributes ACF value from Akeneo to WooCommerce / WordPress CMS.
- Support ACF field types [ Text, Text Area, Number, Range, Email, URL Password, Wysiwyg Editor, oEmbed, Select, Checkbox, Radio Button, Button Group, True / False, date picker] for WooCommerce.
- Support ACF field types [ Text, Text Area, Number, Range, Email, URL Password, Wysiwyg Editor, oEmbed, Select, Checkbox, Radio Button, Button Group, True / False, date picker, File Image] for WordPress CMS.
Demo URL: https://akeneo-wordpress-acf.webkul.com/demo.html
Blog URL: https://webkul.com/blog/wordpress-acf-akeneo-extension/
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/